Thursday, December 12, 2002

Progress Pictures

Okay, Okay, you all have convinced me. I will start putting up pictures of my current projects as they progress.

Since I got a specific request, I'll include a picture of the Oriental Jacket. I can also justify posting this one, since if I wait till this one's done, you'll be waiting for years.



I took the lover to his eye surgery appointment this morning and all seemed to go well. Got the majority of the first sleeve on the purple thing done...only 2 more inches, I should finish that tonight. I also did a few rows on the alpaca bedspread.

When we got home, he went to sleep off the trauma, and I went to Simply Knit. I ended up getting a free copy of the infamous Knitter's magazine. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm kind of looking forward to it...like looking at a bloody car wreck. I also bought 12 balls of Jo Sharp DK for my sister's patterned pullover. The color is a heathered denim blue...kind of faded denim...very nice. It will look good in the sweater pattern and my sister will love it.

0 comments: