Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Blog Boob
Blog Boob...that would be me...here I was...all proud of myself for FTP'ing (is that a verb) pictures, and including them on my site. Well, of course as soon as anyone with non-IE browsers looked at my blog, they couldn't see the pictures!!! Well, it turns out I was using a back slash instead of a foreward slash...AAARGH!!! One of these days I'll be as good at HTML and web design as I am at knitting...right now, I feel woefully inadequate.

As for knitting, I can't say my knitting last night was any better than my picture publishing. I knit the same row three times (and unknit it twice). Once it was done (and done right), I put away my knitting for the evening and just bored myself with network t.v.. I am still working on the niece's purple hooded sweater...I'm hoping to finish the front this week.

I have one more promised piece of knitting that I have to work on after the niece's sweater. I promised I would knit my sister one of the all-over patterned pullover's (as seen in the burnt umber below). I think I'll do hers in something other than Shetland wool...and I'll also pick vibrant color that will still show the patternwork. Of course I don't have anything that's perfect in my stash .

After that I get to work on one of the many projects I bought at stitches. I think I'll be working on the side-to-side hemp pullover I bought from LanaKnits:

0 comments: