Someone once told me that you should always do what you say you are going to do, and when you don't, clean it up with the people you told.
2014 Resolution ResultsJust looked back at my resolutions for 2014, and here they are:
- Finish the kid alpaca blanket/coffin cover.
- Failed - Okay, I made quite a bit of progress on this blanket, and I've even started working on the edge trim, but I didn't finish it. Honestly, it will take me the rest of 2015 to finish it most likely.
- Achieved - Through diet and exercise I quickly got my weigh under 195 and have stayed there all year. I've never felt better, except at 5:15 am when my alarm goes off to tell me to get ready to go to my health club.
- Failed - Including this post, I've blogged 103 times this year which is an average of about 1.98 posts per week. I have to admit, I counted on doing a full of posts for a blogathon again this year, but I didn't.
- Failed - I grew really tired of the quilting pattern and lost all interested in it.