Monday, July 20, 2015

Ambition and the iPhone 6

One of the things I didn't realize when I bought my iPhone 6, was that it had a health tracking app built in.

Constant Improvement

Given that I'm a bit ambitious when it comes to tracking my health, I check this dashboard often, and I"m constantly trying to increase my average steps, average walking/running distance and number of flights each day.  Ideally, I'd like to keep my average walking/running each day at about 3 miles and climb at least 12 flights of stairs per day.

If I get too obsessed with these figures, I may just have to try and delete this app, or hide it.

Current Crochet

More "continuous improvement" when it comes to the Rowan LDK Crochet Afghan.

This one I'm completely okay with being obsessive/compulsive about.  I've only added 6 color stripes since the last update photo.  This project definitely grows at a snail's pace, so I may need to start a new sock project, or get back to spinning or design a new scarf to have some project(s) where I can show obvious progress.

blog comments powered by Disqus