Given that I did make some 2014 New Year's Resolutions, I thought I should give an update on where I am halfway though the year.
- Done some work on the kid alpaca blanket, but finishing it isn't likely.
- I've successfully gone down to under 190 pounds and stay there consistently
- I've averaged about 2.19 posts per week since January
- I've published Bright Lizard Scarf design and I may even have a second design to publish this year
- I've done very little work on the quilt top...I may have to change to a different quilt project to be inspired.