Thursday, June 09, 2011

My First Green Room Experience

Who would have believed that a college radio station in Troy, New York would have had a green room, where Ted, Wondermike and I waited nervously for our live radio interview.



The Last 2011 Retreat Entry
Yes, we were interviewed by Harry Faddis, co-host with my friend Stephen Sims on The Quest of Life.

Harry Faddis and Stephen Sims - Hosts of Quest of Life on WRPI Radio


Listen in, to hear the interview...I have to do the same, since I hardly heard a word I said since I was a bit nervous. It was live after all, and you know what a potty mouth I can be!

Current Knitting
I finished the first of four sides of the lace baby blanket from Heirloom Knitting, and I haven't quite gotten to the heel on the Austermann Step socks I'm knitting.

I'll update later with photos of both.  Go listen!

blog comments powered by Disqus
blog comments powered by Disqus