Thursday, April 29, 2004

Suicide Bombers

Isn't there any way we could get these guys/gals to kill people we don't like instead of our military?

World Peace
The best thing about a successful suicide bomber, is that there's one less of them out there after he/she is done.

But wouldn't it be great if we could get those crazy clerics, who excite their following enough to commit acts of murder/suicide, to hate members of the Ku Klux Klan? Or how about the executives responsible for Enron?

I, for one, would like to see those whacko suicide bombers make two wrongs made right.

Fair Isle Design Project
I spoke with Yarns International, and they will have the Shetland 2000 for sale at MDS&W, but not in any of the dyed colors. Only the naturals. And they won't be selling any other jumper-weight Shetland.

Looks like I'll have to check my Jamieson color card and order. Do you think they'd be willing to bring my order with them to MDS&W?

Interim Knitting
I'm speeding right along on this wonderful sock.



As you can see, I've finished turning the heel, and now I'm heading up the leg.

I'm thinking about switching to smaller needles for the ankle section only, so they pull in a little snugger there. We'll see if that works out for me tonight.

0 comments: