Thursday, February 12, 2004

Short Entry

Believe it or not, I consider brevity one of my strong points, and my business writing is very succinct and to-the-point.

Work, Work, Work
Speaking of work, it's taking up an enormous amount of my time, and so I'll keep today's blog entry short.

Blog Contest
It was mentioned by the second entrant, that my e-mail address to submit entries is difficult to locate on my blog page. Here's the e-mail address, shown as a link.

queerjoe@aol.com

That second entrant was the last entry I've received, so vote soon, and vote often if you're interested in winning that lovely yarn.

Knitted Underwear
Talk about a boring knitting project. Not only is the knitting part boring enough to make me die of ennui (thanks Marilyn), but it must be extraordinarily tedious to read about.

As a result, I will make sure that a picture of the completed garment is posted to the blog. Hopefully this will make up for the day-by-day, boring nature of making stockinette fabric.

I did get some additional knitting done last night, and I'm almost up to the crotch on the second side. This weekend will be a very busy one, but I'm still going to push to finish this project so I can get on to something much more interesting.

Readers' Comments/Questions
Aubergine asks what is the fleshy, shadowy image on the Patons pattern picture.



I had to go back and look at the picture again to realize what you were talking about, and to my shock and surprise, it appears that my huge member got inadvertantly reflected in the picture.

Actually, it's just how the flash reflected on semi-gloss paper, but I thought I could spice up a short blog entry with a little sex talk.

Thanks for you comments on the comments. I think I should have fixed the problem as of this entry, but with my lack of HTML skills, I could be wrong.

0 comments: