Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Overwhelmed

I have an enormous capacity to multi-task, but lately I have had WAY too much on my plate.

Overload
First, there are lots of things going on at home occupying my time. In addition to all the preparation and execution of Thaddeus' birthday, and getting ready for vacations, there's been some other issues I've been dealing with.

Then, work has gotten ugly. I've changed responsibilities lately, and the new tasks are taking up way more time than I have had to work in the past at this client.

And then, of course, there is the knitting and blogging that I have had to neglect (not to mention fraternizing with my coworkers and calling my friends, etc.)

Overdue
Normally when I'm stressed, I knit more. These days, that's not the case.

I have done some additional knitting on my underwear project. I've gotten almost up to the ribbing at the top of the right side of the underwear.



While I'm not looking forward to the ribbing, I am looking forward to finishing this project. After the ribbing, there's a gusset that needs to be knit (to allow room for my ample package), and then the sewing up.

It doesn't appear I'll have finished this garment before I leave for vacation early on Friday morning.

Readers' Comments/Questions
Michael (Aubergine) asks what were the answers to the contest.

Here they are (in order):

knitting
blog
queer
joe
pattern
knit
blogs
queerjoe
patterns
yarn
s
free
scarf
hat
knitted
sweater
for
crochet
curmudgeon
to

Now, just to answer some other questions about this list. This list only shows single words, but the searcher could have included all of them in their search. So if multiple searchers type in "free pattern to knit queerjoe's scarf", each of those words would register as part of this list, including "s" as a separate word, since it appears after an apostrophe.

0 comments: