Friday, February 20, 2004

I'm Outta Here

Shortly we'll be leaving for the airport and off to sunny Cancun.

Another Hot Mass Murderer?
No, but I'm as equally ashamed about my attraction.

God, wasn't he hot back then? I'd definitely have done him. Get him a little lubricated (with alcohol) and then lubricated (as in Dr. Ruth's idea of lubrication) and we'd have had a good 'ole time.

Last year, I was able to get on the internet once while I was on vacation, and that was just to check comments on my blog. It cost me over $15 (U.S.) for that short little access.

This year, I'm going to see if it's possible to find a cheap, little internet cafe where I can even post brief blog entries.

The hard part is that I won't be able to transfer/edit/upload pictures that can be posted to the blog until I get back to my own computer.

Knitting Progress
As you can see, I was able to only start the ribbing at the top.

I've decided I will take this project with me to Cancun, as well as perhaps the vacation sock project that I think I started last year down there.

At least the picture of me modeling the underwear will have a little tan to show.

Have a good week while I'm gone, and play nicely until I get back.